Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Yesterday was uneventful.  I didn't accomplish many photo edits but I did find more files that I removed from my computer... that will speed things up.

Photo of the day is attached.  A cutie.

Relocation news:  I received calls from two other parks and am going to take the assignment at a wilderness camp on the Suwannee River at Dowling Park, FL.  It is only available to campers who arrive by canoe or kayak, although the host has a gate key to leave on wheels.  Walking distance to town.  Quite a few acres on a peninsula into the river, so wildlife pics should be plentiful.  I can start as soon as I get there.  Hopefully before the weekend.

Bike news:  BMW says the part has left the factory but no idea how soon it will reach Jacksonville.  The parts guy says it could be a week or two. Neither BMW Roadside, BMW Customer Service nor the BMW of Jacksonville motorcycle dealer can come up with a loaner, a place to stay nor transportation for me.   I have stayed with friend Tim and his family for a week now and they have been super...

The camp is 100 miles west of here  GOOGLE MAP <<< .   If we don't hear anything today I am hoping a friend can drive me over and when the part arrives come back and bring me to the dealer?    That would get me settled into a place of my own and give Tim his sofa back.

Once the bike is fixed I can go back down to Oxford and pick up the rest of my belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment