Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BMW RA, Americade and now Stephen Foster

OK,, so I am about three weeks behind on updating things... and my tech life is being challenged...   Helmet cam died - upgraded to Go Pro Hero 3.   Cell Phone died - will manage on google voice (717-620-9676) and Skype for as long as I can...   THEN Acer computer did a "stand by while we update your computer crap..." and it erased the operating system... ugh... thank goodness for back-ups to back-ups.

I will get back here and post updates about the various activities, but in the meantime will just post this as a THANK YOU to all the people who have shared thoughts and smiles along the way.   Every encounter is a chance to discover a new person, a new road, and a new opportunity.

If you are near White Springs, FL this month look me up at the Stephen Foster Cultural Center and Camp... site #17.   Will be camp host thru the July 4th holiday and then headed back to IL until BMW MOA in Minneaposlis at end of July.

travel safe.

Jeff
find me at facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/KurtzInPa
Voice or text to 717-620-9676

No comments:

Post a Comment