Monday, September 4, 2017

A few hundred photos from the 2017 Kenda Tennessee Knockout Enduro

I had the opportunity to witness and photograph the remarkable 2017 Kenda Tennessee Knockout Enduro (TKO) at the US Trials Training Center in Sequatchie, TN back in August.

Between Saturday and Sunday of the weekend I mnaged to shoot over 5,000 frames of the riders and facility.   At 7 frames / second there are plenty of near duplicates, but i'm sorting through them to pull out the best of as many riders as I can manage.  My eyes are blurring and my patience isn't what it used to be, but I'm ready to post links to some of them.

Eventually they will be posted on my Photo Gallery at www.PhotoKurtz.com.  The direct link to the album is HERE <<<.

So far I have edited about 200 shots and am in the process of getting them loaded... it's a slow process.

If there is anything you see that you like you can purchase them right on line.  If you need high res digitals for publication please contact me directly.

Keep in mind... if I have one shot of you it is probably selected from several in quick succession.  It is very time consuming to process these to print quality, but if you want to see if I have others of you or your fav rider just give me a call and I[ll see what I can come up with.

Happy Day!   Let's all get there again next year.

Jeff

https://goo.gl/photos/pwNVBHCbx9XogKeS8  <  Slide Show Clip

Standings at finish of final TKO:

  1. Cody Webb, KTM
  2. Graham Jarvis, Husqvarna
  3. Mario Roman, Sherco
  4. Max Gerston, Beta
  5. Jordan Ashburn, Beta
  6. Cory Graffunder, Husqvarna
  7. Ben Kelly, KTM
  8. Mitch Carvolth, KTM
  9. Quinn Wentzel, Husqvarna
  10. Grayson Goncalves, Husqvarna
  11. Kealoha Estrella, KTM
  12. Josh Rooken-Smith, KTM
  13. Noah Kepple, GasGas
  14. George Kowalski, KTM
  15. Chris Satterfield, Husqvarna












No comments:

Post a Comment