Sunday, May 18, 2014

Letters to Home... and friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
05/18/14

Good Morning from So IL.   Home of SIU and my old stomping grounds.   

I heard back from Brian and he says he is out of the mowing business.  I offered to let him use my mower, but have not heard back'  Will call Robert to see if he can take care of it.  Do you know anyone?   Maybe if you see a sign at the grocery store you could send the phone #.

Mayhaps will be home for a few hours the last weekend of the month.   Will be going from Birmingham to Lake George and then to FL later in the week.  I am at 23,000 miles since I left in September. This week I had to do new brake pads front and back. new wheel bearings (2nd set) rear, and new chain and sprockets (3rd set).   Will struggle thru with 45 - 61 MPG.  

Have a great week.  The weather finally dried out here.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment