This week will be much house and bike maintenance just to set up an operating base again. Then the travel plans will start with exploring more of PA. Been here I have now lived in PA for 30 years and 5 months and never visited the PA Grand Canyon, Laurel Highlands and probably 5,000 miles of mountains and valleys that have been taken for granted.
This is a good time to get involved with a group of nearby adventure riders and make it a habit of weekly tours. I met more PA riders while traveling this spring than I did in the entire year of 2012. Let's get organized, buddy!
Today 'MUST" list:
- Order Chain and sprockets
- Unpack and store travel equipment in an organized fashion
- Edit and post at least one day of the travel photos...
- Goal Double the travel miles over first half of 2013 = 20,000 new miles by year end.
Motorcycle related business goals:
- Expand marketing efforts for the Helite Air Bag Safety Vests.
- Establish new dealer contacts for AMSOIL synthetic lubricant products for motorcycles.
- Publish more motorcycle photography work.
Happy Trails!!! Will see you beside the double yellow lines.